LOG-NET is an official U.S. Customs ISF provider. Using LOG-NET’s web-based portal services, importers, or their agents, can file the 10 importer data elements directly to US Customs to comply with the “10+2” regulation.
LOG-NET's ISF service enables importers to file from any location via shippers, forwarders or brokers.
LOG-NET offers several tiers of service supporting various levels of automation among importers. LOG-NET also provides input on various best-of-breed processes for implementing 10+2 with the smallest impact on the global supply chain.
LOG-NET's ISF technological innovation enables importers to focus on the necessary process changes needed to comply with the regulation while improving the seamlessness of their supply chain visibility.
Figure 1. LOG-NET Filing Options Flowchart
LOG-NET ISF Basic
- All information is manually input using a template designed for the customer
- Filing is transmitted to Customs directly after the ISF is finalized and complete in LOG-NET
- Customs response within 5 minutes
LOG-NET ISF with Product Master
- Users pull stock items from a product master
- The item master has cross references to HTS classification
- Supported by reusable document templates
- Designed to minimize data entry errors and keeps HTS and C-TPAT management with the importer
- Automated processing and timing is the same as the Basic ISF
LOG-NET ISF with Purchase Order
- The ISF system will pull HTS classification and trading partner information from a purchase order loaded in to the LOG-NET system
- Minimize data entry
- Allow for trading partner sets that are specific to a PO
- Allows for C-TPAT certified partners to be placed on the purchase order
- Can be used to validate the suppliers processing and compliance
LOG-NET ISF Enterprise
- ISF information is pulled automatically from purchase order, shipment and container information as the information moves through LOG-NET
- Minimal data entry
- Near real time document preparation with actual trading partners, HTS, weights and quantities
- Integrated with trade documentation and carrier booking
- Routing, Scheduling and Carrier Booking
- Freight Audit
- International and domestic visibility
- ISF data entry and coordination services