One of Europes most prominent apparel and lifestyle brands GANT was looking to improve packaging, visibility and buying through the deployment of the LOG-NET platform.
- Multiple destination markets
- Pan-European and Asian Supplier Base
- Origin 3rd Party Logistics Controlling Market Delivery
- Inconsistent packaging and ordering requirements
- Broad array of Supplier Maturity and Data Literacy
- Limited Visibility for the customer
- Need for pan-European DC by-pass
- Advanced order algorithms to aggregate sales and build production orders
- Factory packing instructions and labels at time of booking with detail store level packing optimization
- Standard SOP and Training for suppliers world wide.
- Integration of all factories, transport carriers, and logistics providers through multiple distribution levels providing store and consumer level visibility
- Origin merchant and production visibility to production delays that would impact downstream seasons
Using LOG-NET’s advanced supplier management and end-to-end platform GANT is now able to distribute their product with advanced efficiently direct to stores and consumers.