The iconic brand Fender came to LOG-NET to assist with their complex and growing supply chain needs. With a large supplier base and assembly of components in various countries Fender had unique logistics challenges.
- Multiple component manufacturiing locations.
- Limited visibility to status in transport and as WIP
- Low visibility into parts and finished goods flow between Asia, US and Mexico
- Difficult forwarder communication and collaboration
- Limited DC Visibility
- Integration of manufacturing locations.
- Integration of US and Mexican Customs
- Origin 3rd Party Logistics provider integration
- DC Integration
- Security filing
Using LOG-NET’s advanced logistics and inventory capability Fender was able to deploy a single version of the truth for the global inventory.